RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
This document explains your legal right of withdrawal from a contract of sale, in the case that you are a consumer (a private individual not using or intending to use our products for commercial purposes).
Your General Right of Withdrawal
– where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has received the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner, or
– in which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has received the last part of the order, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately, or
– where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has received the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces, or
– where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the first good, provided that you have a contract for the regular delivery of goods for a fixed period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us,
Fon: +49 (0) 160 555 7519
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, or an email). You can use the template withdrawal form (below) for this purpose. The use of the template withdrawal form is not mandatory.
In order to observe the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to have sent the unambiguous declaration about your exercising your right of withdrawal from the agreement before the withdrawal period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
Should you withdraw from this contract, we must immediately refund you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we receive the communication concerning your withdrawal of this contract. For this refund, we use the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged fees for this refund.
We reserve the right of holding back the refund, either until we received the goods or until you sent us the proof of having sent back the goods. You are obliged to send back the goods immediately in either case within the period of fourteen days. This period starts from the day you inform us about your exercising your right of withdrawal from the agreement. You are carrying the costs of the return of the goods to us. You will have to incur the costs of a possible loss in value of the goods only if this loss of value, after our inspection, is caused by your handling with the goods.
Expiration of the right of withdrawal
By acknowledging the information provided on the right of withdrawal, the consumer expressly agrees to the execution of the contract by the company before the expiration of the withdrawal period and the consumer confirms their knowledge that they will lose their right to withdrawal with the beginning of the execution of the contract.
End of explanation of your legal right of withdrawal
If you wish to withdraw from the contract, you can fill out this form and return it to us to:
anatol, Stephanstrasse 42, 35390 Giessen, Germany, Fon: +49 160 555 7519, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) on the sale of the following goods:
– Order Date (*)/Delivery Date (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s)
(only for communation on paper)
(*) cross inapplicable