TERMS & CONDITIONS
§ 1 Scope, definitions
(1) anatol, Stephanstrasse 42, 35390 Giessen, Deutschland (hereinafter: „we“ or „anatol“) operates an online shop for goods under the website https://anatol.store. The following terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “customer” or “you”) in their version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “consumer” means any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent professional activity. “Entrepreneur” means a natural or legal person or partnership able to conduct a legal transaction in pursuit of its commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a legal partnership is a partnership endowed with the ability to acquire rights and liabilities.
§ 2 Conclusion of contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations about the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our online shop at https://anatol.store.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are not binding and no binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop, the following rules apply: The customer makes a binding contract offer by successfully passing through the order procedure provided for in our online shop. An order is made in the following steps:
Selection of the desired goods,
Adding the products to the cart by clicking the corresponding button “Add to cart”,
Checking, changing or removing the products by model, size and quantity in the shopping cart & selecting the shipping option,
Call up the order overview by clicking on the corresponding button “Proceed to Checkout”,
Selection of the desired payment method on the following page “Payment”,
On the next page “Order”: Checking or changing the personal data, payment method, shipping information and delivery method as well as the order itself. In addition, accepting our terms & conditions and right of withdrawal,
Completion of the order by pressing the button “Buy now”. This represents your binding order.
After completion you will be forwarded to the website of PayPal. On there, type in your login data from PayPal. Your shipping address and payment method is deposited with PayPal, which you can customize by pressing the button “Change”. You order is binding by clicking on the button “Pay Now”.
The contract is concluded by receiving an order confirmation from us within three working days to the specified e-mail address.
(4) In case of a conclusion of a contract, the contract in drawn up with anatol, Stephanstrasse 42, 35390 Giessen, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically via the browser’s print function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order details, the terms & conditions and the right of withdrawal, takes place by e-mail after the order is made by you, partially automated. We do not save the contract text after the conclusion of the contract.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is executed by e-mail, partially automated. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us is correct, that the reception of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
§ 3 Subject of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) At our online shop the subject of the contract is:
The sale of goods. The concrete goods offered can be found on our item pages.
(2) The main features of the goods can be found in the item description.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs, delivery & return
(1) The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the additionally calculated shipping costs are final prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price must be paid before the delivery of the product (prepayment). The available payment methods are listed under “Payment Methods” at the bottom of the website or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, payment entitlements are due for immediate payment. If you choose to pay in advance – bank transfer we will send you our bank details in the order confirmation by e-mail.
(3) In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs for the delivery of our products. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you in the shopping cart system and in the order summary. These are not included in the purchase price of the product. You will find a detailed list of shipping costs at the bottom of the website under “Shipping methods and return policy“.
(4) All products offered are, unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, ready for shipment. (Delivery time: 1-10 days depending on the selected shipping method and delivery address after receipt of payment). A detailed delivery schedule can be found at the bottom of the website under “Shipping methods and return policy“.
(5) The following delivery area restrictions apply: Deliveries are made to the following countries: Germany, the European Union and worldwide to all other countries where DHL or DHL Express deliveries are possible.
(6) For any returns, please refer to our Returns Policy at the bottom of the the website under “Shipping methods and return policy” for details.
§ 5 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) A right of retention can only be exercised if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal
As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal. This is stated at our „Right of Withdrawal“ at the bottom of the page.
§ 7 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§ 8 Guarantee
(1) The warranty is based on the statutory warranty rights.
(2) To entrepreneurs, the warranty period for delivered goods is 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you will be asked to immediately inspect the products for completeness, obvious defects and damage during transport and to inform us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this of course has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 9 Final provisions
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence (favorable principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal person under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the residence of the provider.